Human Resources Manager
Who we are?
Being recognized as World's Leading Luxury Business Hotel by the World Travel Awards (WTA), InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong is a five-star hotel that offers breathtaking views of Hong Kong's Victoria Harbour. The hotel features 570 luxurious rooms and suites and the finest selection of world-class dining outlets from distinctive Italian to contemporary international buffet and award-winning Cantonese cuisine.
What’s your passion?
Whether you’re into singing, snow boarding or soap operas, we’re interested in YOU. We love people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do to their hobbies.
We’re looking for exceptional individuals to join our friendly and professional team at InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong. You’ll be a positive, self-assured person with a really approachable manner.
- Assist the Director of Human Resources in overseeing the Human Resources operation in recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits and employee engagement;
- Translate HR & business strategies and work collaboratively with other department / section heads in delivering business results;
- Ensure Hotel hiring standards and applicable laws and regulations are followed in a timely manner for recruiting and selection processes;
- Conduct new team member orientation providing information on hotel standards, policies, procedures, rules and team member benefit programmes;
- Handle HR Projects, including HRIS Implementation, review of HR Policy & Procedures;
- Develop awareness and reputation of the Hotel and the brand in the local community and promote team member involvement in local community.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Hotel Management, Business Administration, or related field preferred;
- Minimum 5 years of Human Resources experience in managerial capacity, preferably in hospitality industry;
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other regulatory practices;
- Experienced in HRIS implementation and handling HR Projects;
- Good organizational, problem solving and decision making skills are a must;
- Able to meet strict timeline and perform multiple tasks with minimum supervision;
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with good command of spoken and written English as well as Putonghua;
- Proficiency in PC knowledge and MS Office applications.
We’ll offer the right candidate an attractive compensation package, on-going professional development and a culture of service excellence.
To apply for the above job, please send your resume to our Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants who do not hear from us within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment purpose only.