Sales Executive - Fulfillment
Who we are?
Being recognized as World's Leading Luxury Business Hotel by the World Travel Awards (WTA), InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong is a five-star hotel that offers breathtaking views of Hong Kong's Victoria Harbour. The hotel features 570 luxurious rooms and suites and the finest selection of world-class dining outlets from distinctive Italian to contemporary international buffet and award-winning Cantonese cuisine.
What’s your passion?
Whether you’re into singing, snow boarding or soap operas, we’re interested in YOU. We love people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do to their hobbies.
We’re looking for exceptional individuals to join our friendly and professional team at InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong. You’ll be a positive, self-assured person with a really approachable manner.
- Provide coordinator and administrative service to the Sales & Marketing department to assist Hotel revenue generation;
- Answer customer’s enquiries in a timely manner;
- Handle and follow up on group enquiries;
- Prepare proposal and contracts;
- Manage SME corporate accounts;
- Work closely with Business Development teams to ensure all opportunities are fully tapped, locally and internationally;
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Diploma or Degree in hospitality management or related studies;
- 2 years of relevant experience in hotel industry is an added advantage;
- Good organizational, problem solving and interpersonal skills are a must;
- Good communication and presentation skills with good command of spoken and written English.
We’ll offer the right candidate an attractive compensation package, on-going professional development and a culture of service excellence.
To apply for the above job, please send your resume to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
70 Mody Road, Tsimshatsui East, Kowloon
Tel: 2731 2833 Fax: 2731 2832 WhatsApp: 6973 7137
Applicants who do not hear from us within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment purpose only.