Assistant Project Engineer
Who we are?
Being recognized as World's Leading Luxury Business Hotel by the World Travel Awards (WTA), InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong is a five-star hotel that offers breathtaking views of Hong Kong's Victoria Harbour. The hotel features 570 luxurious rooms and suites and the finest selection of world-class dining outlets from distinctive Italian to contemporary international buffet and award-winning Cantonese cuisine.
What’s your passion?
Whether you’re into singing, snow boarding or soap operas, we’re interested in YOU. We love people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do to their hobbies.
We’re looking for exceptional individuals to join our friendly and professional team at InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong. You’ll be a positive, self-assured person with a really approachable manner.
- Responsible for Building Services Systems and Hotel Fixed Assets improvement, upgrade and replacement projects in Engineering Department;
- Develop, review and update Hotel’s Fixed Assets List, systems and equipment Life Cycle Plan, improvement, upgrade and replacement of Projects and Capital Expenditures Budgets;
- Work independently and proactively on projects from design to completion according to IHG Engineering Standard, relevant local and international guidelines, policies and procedures, code of practices and regulations;
- Work closely with Director of Engineering, Assistant Chief Engineer and other related personnel on budgeting, tendering, planning and execution of Projects;
- Prepare monthly Project Report;
- Monitor and report the performance of maintenance contractors.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Higher diploma or above in Building Services / Electrical / Mechanical / Engineering or relevant discipline;
- At least 3 years of post-graduation experience in Building Services Engineering;
- Experience in building services of either Government, commercial, institutional or infrastructure projects; Experience in hospitality projects will be an advantage;
- Familiar with local and international design guidelines, standards, code of practices, statutory regulations, etc.;
- Proficient in Autodesk AutoCAD skill and knowledge; Experience in BIM or SketchUp will be an advantage;
- Holder of Construction Industry Safety Training Certificate. Preferable a Registered Electrical Worker License Grade A or above;
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineering Assistant.
We’ll offer the right candidate an attractive compensation package, on-going professional development and a culture of service excellence.
To apply for the above job, please send your resume to our Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
70 Mody Road, Tsimshatsui East, Kowloon
Tel: 2731 2833 Fax: 2731 2832 WhatsApp: 6973 7137
Applicants who do not hear from us within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment purpose only.