Who we are?
Being recognized as World's Leading Luxury Business Hotel by the World Travel Awards (WTA), InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong is a five-star hotel that offers breathtaking views of Hong Kong's Victoria Harbour. The hotel features 570 luxurious rooms and suites and the finest selection of world-class dining outlets from distinctive Italian to contemporary international buffet and award-winning Cantonese cuisine.
What’s your passion?
Whether you’re into singing, snow boarding or soap operas, we’re interested in YOU. We love people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do to their hobbies.
We’re looking for exceptional individuals to join our friendly and professional team at InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong. You’ll be a positive, self-assured person with a really approachable manner.
- Lead, monitor and supervise Foreman and Technicians during the shift duties to ensure smooth and efficient operations and maintenance of the plant, equipment, facilities and related systems of the Hotel;
- Monitor and coordinate the services performed by the contractor in accordance with all contracts, leases, service agreements and warranties;
- Act as the emergency team member and work closely with Duty Manager during emergency conditions;
- Carry out ad-hoc and special assignments as required.
- Higher Diploma or Certificate in Building Services/ Mechanical/ Electrical or Marine Engineering;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience with similar capacity which is at least 3 years supervisory role;
- Holder of Electrical Worker License of Grade A or above and Construction Industry Safety Training Certificate are requested;
- Strong problem solving skills and able to meet strict timeline.
We’ll offer the right candidate an attractive compensation package, on-going professional development and a culture of service excellence.
To apply for the above job, please send your resume to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
70 Mody Road, Tsimshatsui East, Kowloon
Tel: 2731 2833 Fax: 2731 2832 WhatsApp: 6973 7137
Applicants who do not hear from us within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment purpose only.