Who we are?
Being recognized as World's Leading Luxury Business Hotel by the World Travel Awards (WTA), InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong is a five-star hotel that offers breathtaking views of Hong Kong's Victoria Harbour. The hotel features 570 luxurious rooms and suites and the finest selection of world-class dining outlets from distinctive Italian to contemporary international buffet and award-winning Cantonese cuisine.
What’s your passion?
Whether you’re into singing, snow boarding or soap operas, we’re interested in YOU. We love people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do to their hobbies.
We’re looking for exceptional individuals to join our friendly and professional team at InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong. You’ll be a positive, self-assured person with a really approachable manner.
- Manage the Reservation team for providing guests services as per brand standard, and to meet & exceed budgeted targets;
- Implement inventory control & selling strategies as directed from Director of Revenue Management;
- Monitor revenue variance, constantly, to identify areas of concern and build an approach to maximize revenue;
- Measure and analyze booking trends, pickup, no show and source of business;
- Seek opportunities, actively, to increase revenue;
- Develop the Reservation team to ensure the constant delivery of excellent guest service;
- Recruit, select, and train team members.
- Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification in Hotel Management or related discipline;
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience with previous experience in supervising a reservation team;
- Excellent organizational skills with a high level of accuracy;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build effective long-term relationships;
- Excellent understanding of yield management;
- Passion for team coaching and development;
- Proficient command in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin);
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Opera and preferably in HOLIDEX system.
We’ll offer the right candidate an attractive compensation package, on-going professional development and a culture of service excellence.
To apply for the above job, please send your resume to our Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
70 Mody Road, Tsimshatsui East, Kowloon
Tel: 2731 2833 Fax: 2731 2832 WhatsApp: 6973 7137
Applicants who do not hear from us within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment purpose only.