Who we are?
Being recognized as World’s Leading Luxury Business Hotel by the World Travel Awards (WTA), InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong is a five-star hotel that offers breathtaking views of Hong Kong’s Victoria Harbour. The hotel features 570 luxurious rooms and suites and the finest selection of world-class dining outlets from distinctive Italian to contemporary international buffet and award-winning Cantonese cuisine.
What’s your passion?
Whether you’re into singing, snow boarding or soap operas, we’re interested in YOU. We love people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do to their hobbies.
We’re looking for exceptional individuals to join our friendly and professional team at InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong. You’ll be a positive, self-assured person with a really approachable manner.
- Responsible for executing initiatives focused on generating website traffic, increasing purchase conversions & direct booking, and managing presence across all social media platforms;
- Gather competitive insights to identify gaps and opportunities to drive new product features/functionalities across platforms (Web & Mobile App);
- Optimize hotel’s website content and online marketing campaigns at high velocity;
- Build customer segment from data set and create automated email marketing campaign;
- Communicating data and insights through compelling reports and presentations to identify growth/revenue opportunities;
- Maintain all digital assets of the Hotel and ensure their consistency and compliance with IHG brand standards and digital marketing best practices;
- Report to the Director of Communications and the Digital Marketing Manager and perform other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Digital Marketing, Communications, Marketing, or related field preferred;
- At least 3 years relevant experience in lead generation digital marketing preferably in hospitality industry;
- Proven experience with implementing strategic, analytical initiatives in the digital space;
- Extensive knowledge of optimization and management tools such as Google AdWords, Google Analytics; holder of Google certification is a plus;
- Commercial awareness and passionate in driving excellent guest experience through digital platform;
- Creativity, detailed-minded, pro-activeness, teamwork and strong project management skills required;
- Good communication with excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
We’ll offer the right candidate an attractive compensation package, on-going professional development and a culture of service excellence.
Applicants who do not hear from us within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment purpose only.