- Assist, support and administer in different job tasks or projects in various Human Resources functions including recruitment, compensation & benefits, staff relations, and training & development;
- Provide administration support for the daily operation of the department;
- Take feedback from staff in all aspects and reflect them to managers;
- Coordinate and assist in staff activities on a regular basis to boost staff morale and engagement;
- Maintain and update staff information and records in the HRIS System;
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Diploma or above in Hospitality, Human Resources Management or related disciplines;
- At least 2 years relevant experience, preferably in hospitality industry;
- Committed and passionate in hospitality industry, detail-oriented and self-driven;
- A good team player and able to work with different people from all levels;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Well versed in Employment Ordinance and other related legislation;
- Proficiency in PC knowledge and MS Office applications;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Human Resources Assistant.
We’ll offer the right candidate an attractive compensation package, on-going professional development and a culture of service excellence.
Applicants who do not hear from us within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment purpose only.