- Assist Director of Engineering to oversee the daily operation of Engineering Department;
- Schedule preventive and corrective maintenance, ensure carrying out as planned and maintain proper control and record;
- Establish a systematic approach to manage workflow, efficiency and productivity;
- Monitor and coordinate services performed by outside contractors in accordance with all contracts, leases, agreements and warranties;
- Ensure adherence to all statutory regulations by reviewing policies and safety procedures of each project;
- Develop and implement cost reduction and work simplification programs;
- Assist in the preparation of capital expenditures, property operation maintenance and utilities budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Building Services, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- Holder of Electrical Worker License of Grade A or above and Construction Industry Safety Training Certificate;
- Minimum 5 year of relevant working experience with similar capacity;
- Certified ISO14001 internal auditor is preferred;
- Shift duty is required in case of emergency;
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills;
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Cantonese.
We’ll offer the right candidate an attractive compensation package, on-going professional development and a culture of service excellence.
Applicants who do not hear from us within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment purpose only.