- Handle restaurant reservations and enquires;
- Greet and seat guests upon their arrival in a professional manner;
- Provide quality service to guests and exceed their expectations;
- Follow up with guest to ensure a great meal experience;
- Liaise with team to facilitate restaurant marketing & promotion campaign;
- Work closely with both service and kitchen team;
- Assist in restaurant duties to ensure a smooth day-to-day operations;
- To keep the IHG services standard and its standard of both personal and food hygiene and appearance.
- Diploma or above in Food & Beverage Management, Hotel Management or related discipline;
- 2 years related working experience in hospitality/ service industry;
- An outgoing and friendly attitude and a high aptitude for quality guest service;
- Excellent telephone & customer service skills;
- Able to meet strict timeline and perform multiple tasks with minimum supervision;
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with good command of spoken and written English;
- Knowledgeable in Italian cuisine and wine are highly preferable;
- Basic knowledge in food hygiene is recommended.
We’ll offer the right candidate an attractive compensation package, on-going professional development and a culture of service excellence.
Applicants who do not hear from us within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment purpose only.