- Manage stock level of food, and general inventory items and maintain proper record;
- Work closely with supplier and monitor the sourcing, purchasing, receiving and inventory of food and general materials;
- Ensure that all invoices and requisitions are posted to the system are correct;
- Manage inter-department transfers and extend appropriate credit to respective cost centers;
- Prepare food & beverage cost analysis and monthly reports;
- Other duties which assigned by the Assistant Material Manager.
- Minimum 3-year relevant experience in purchasing and/or costing in hotel or catering industry;
- Proficient in procurement system (Check SCM), accounting system (Sun Accounting) and Point of Sales System (Infrasys);
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and strong analytical skills;
- Good command in Cantonese and English.
We’ll offer the right candidate an attractive compensation package, on-going professional development and a culture of service excellence.
Applicants who do not hear from us within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment purpose only.