- Performs check in, check out and room change procedures and ensure all data are entered completely into the hotel systems;
- Provide courteous service to guests and respond promptly to guests’ enquiries, complaints and requests;
- Check guests’ satisfaction to ensure total service excellence.
- Degree or Diploma in hospitality management or related studies;
- Excellent communication skills with good spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- 2 years related working experience is an added advantage;
- Good organizational, problem solving and interpersonal skills;
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Officer – InterContinental.
We’ll offer the right candidate an attractive compensation package, on-going professional development and a culture of service excellence.
Applicants who do not hear from us within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment purpose only.