- Maintain daily operation, system administration and maintenance on the IT infrastructure, including hotel operation system, application system, networking, server room management, hardware etc.;
- Provide technical support and IT solutions to internal users of Stanford Hotels in Hong Kong;
- Assist Director of IT in project management, system implementation and users training;
- Work closely with vendors to shoot and address any IT issues
- Ensure the compliance of IT standards, policies and procedures.
- An associate degree or a higher diploma holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline;
- Minimum 4-year experience in IT operations of hotel industry;
- Possess analytical and problem solving skills, with sense of urgency;
- A good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as IT Officer.
We’ll offer the right candidate an attractive compensation package, on-going professional development and a culture of service excellence.
Applicants who do not hear from us within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment purpose only.