- Provide quality service to guests and respond promptly to guests’ enquiries, requests and complaints;
- Present menu to guests, answer enquiries and make recommendations;
- Promote teamwork and provide training and mentoring to team members;
- Ensure all procedures are conducted safely and align with the IHG services standard and its standard of both personal and food hygiene and appearance.
- Certificate in hotel or catering management or hotel-related experience will be an advantage;
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience;
- Courteous, professional and guest-oriented;
- Basic knowledge in food hygiene;
- Good command of spoken English and Cantonese / Putonghua.
We’ll offer the right candidate an attractive compensation package, on-going professional development and a culture of service excellence.
Applicants who do not hear from us within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment purpose only.