- Maintain the daily bar operation in accordance with IHG brand standard and operating procedures;
- Able to drive for results to achieve financial and guest satisfaction targets;
- Lead the team to provide prompt service to guests with professional attention and personal recognition;
- Responsible of creating and implementation of business promotion to maximize revenue for the bar;
- Provide beverage and customer service trainings to the team;
- Conduct regular events and whisky tastings and work better together with inter-departments on the promotion and logistic arrangement;
- Carry out ad-hoc and special assignments as required.
- Diploma or above in Catering / Hotel Management or related discipline;
- Minimum 3 to 5 years working experience in similar capacity in managing renowned hotel F&B outlets or quality restaurants & bars;
- Knowledge in mixology, spirits and wine;
- Strong communications skills with guests, team members and people from different departments;
- Familiarize in food safety and personal hygiene;
- Good command in both English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
We’ll offer the right candidate an attractive compensation package, on-going professional development and a culture of service excellence.
Applicants who do not hear from us within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment purpose only.