- Provide courteous service to guests and responds promptly to guests’ enquiries, complaints or requests;
- Check guests’ satisfaction to ensure total service excellence;
- Conduct daily briefing and ensure effective shift handovers to ensure smooth daily operations;
- Maintain high level of product knowledge to ensure work quality meets the hotel standards;
- Training, coach, counsel and discipline staff according to hotel policies.
- Degree or Diploma in hospitality management or related studies;
- At least 3 years of related working experience;
- Excellent communication skills with good written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Good organizational, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
We’ll offer the right candidate an attractive compensation package, on-going professional development and a culture of service excellence.
Applicants who do not hear from us within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment purpose only.